Home Copyright Policy The Spiritual Feng Shui - Copyright Policy
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact email@example.com and provide the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- proof of your ownership of the copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- the location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Read The Spiritual Feng ShuiTM to get practical guidance to lead a more meaningful life. The offer comes with a Ten-Year Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee and
Ready for more? Would you like to discuss your goals with a Feng Shui expert? Discover the secrets to happy living by knowing yourself better! Sign up for a Personalized Feng Shui Consultation from us with 90-day
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll Free 1 - 866-888-0222
(People outside US and Canada please ).